Terms & Conditions for User on ItzMobile:
Itz Cash Card Ltd (ItzCash) provides recharge (of various Prepaid Mobile Phone Operators (At present service is available for Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, BPL, Tata Indicom, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Aircel, Aircel Pocket Internet, Idea, Loop, MTNL, MTS, Tata Docomo, Uninor, Videocon subject to addition or deletion from time to time) on PAN India basis. The user using this facility agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The User is solely responsible for entering the correct information (phone number, recharge value, etc.) while doing online recharge. ItzCash will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you due to entering the wrong information.
- The amount of recharge value may vary as per tariff provided by respective mobile operator. If operator provides flexi recharge then you can recharge your mobile for any amount of Rs.10 or as may be prescribed by the respective mobile operator.
- ItzCash is not responsible for faulty connection on the website of the user while using the Payment Option. In case the user has paid and not received the recharge amount by way of credit of talk time or validity as the case may be, the user will have to submit complete transaction details along with contact details to customer support at ItzCash. The matter will be resolved after cross checking with the concerned service provider vendor after which refund, if any, will be made to the users account. This process may take 10 days or longer depending on the response from the mobile operator/vendor. ItzCash will not be liable for late action in such a case.
- ItzCash will not refund any money once a sale of recharge has taken place.
- The user hereby agrees that by using the facility of online recharge from ItzCash, the user has agreed to pay out or will pay extra charges on account of online service/ sale of online mobile recharge.
- ItzCash sends a recharge request to your mobile operator for the amount entered by you. Your request is expected to be completed in a few minutes by refilling your prepaid mobile account with the applicable talk time & Validity benefits as per tariff issued by your operator
- Please check with your operator for correctness in talk-time and validity period benefits of the recharge. ItzCash does not give any assurance in respect of benefits of recharge.
- ItzCash shall not be held responsible for any changes made by the operator with respect to the tariff of talk time, validity plan of recharge vouchers/flexi recharge. In such cases the customer shall contact the operator for his complaint/query.
- For BSNL, circles covered currently are Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan, UP (East), UP (West), Haryana & Gujarat (this is subject to change from to time). Please refer the dropdown list to choose correct circle). For more tariff related information, log on to http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/tariff_excel_pre.htm
- By availing of the flexi recharge mobile recharge facility you are agree to adhere to the terms and conditions governing the internet usage of your ItzCash Card (NoQ24X7) or ICW Master Account.